You will cover domestic breakdowns in the Southampton and surrounding areas (50 mile radius)
Working for a highly successful, thriving heating organisation who have recently partnered with one of the UK’s award-winning utilities companies. This business is experiencing considerable growth over the coming months so there could not be a more exciting time to join this Bournemouth based company!
Responsibilities / Duties of the Gas Breakdown Engineer;
- Provide exceptional professional service to customers at all time
- Workmanship to be of the highest of standards for each customer attended
- 1st time fix on breakdowns & diagnostics on heating systems at every possible opportunity
- General servicing and maintenance of domestic gas boilers
- Some cylinder, gas pipe work and hanging of radiators will be required.
Personal Attributes of the Gas Breakdown Engineer;
- At least 4 years recent experience as a domestic Gas Breakdown Engineer
- Proven track record of delivering 1st time fixes on boiler breakdowns
- Ability to service and repair domestic gas boilers to manufacturer’s instructions and to the highest of standards
- Apprentice trained City & Guilds Levels 1 and 2 in plumbing and heating
- Experience working with Worcester Bosch and Valiant boilers
- Experience working on LPG & Oil boilers would be advantageous
- Full clean driving licence;
- Must have up to date gas qualifications through an accredited certification team e.g. CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1;
What’s in it for you?
As well as working within a relaxed and fun environment, you will also benefit from the following:
- Competitive annual salary of between £38k – £42k, depending on experience and location;
- You will receive 28 days paid holiday;
- Auto-enrolment into the NEST government pension scheme;
- No out of hours on call rota;
- Ford Transit Custom Van;
- Fuel card;
- Expenses covered;
- Mobile phone;
- Anton analysers, Hoover, PPE (including Gas Compliance kit) plus additional power tools;
- Renewal of ACS Certificates following successful completion of probation;
- Incentives for excellent Trust Pilot reviews;
- Company uniform.