We are looking for that creative coder. Someone who can bring designs to life with energy, confidence, and beautification.
Join a global branding tech agency based in Poole – you will be responsible for changing customers’ perceptions, acquiring new customers and retaining existing customers by creating unforgettable experiences, page loads and layouts. Ultimately, you will support clients in achieving and exceeding their goals.
This role offers remote working & the opportunity to work with elite, high end clients.
Responsibilities of the Front-End Developer:
- Ability to build high-end, bespoke technical web applications and websites.
- Collaborate with our design and development team on a variety of projects.
- Clear understanding of the front-end development technologies.
- Thrive on sharing inspiring ideas and creative solutions to our challenges.
- QA your own work to fix, meet or even exceed delivery expectations.
- Work with us to define best practice and working procedures.
- Communicate and engage with our project managers.
- Embrace our ‘work hard, play hard’ culture.
- Have a good understanding of front end development.
- Work on a variety of long-term and short-term projects, from powerful content-managed web applications to dynamic responsive websites.
- Contribute to collective problem solving for our clients.
- Apply creativity to technical implementations.
- Work in sprints and an agile working environment.
Experience required by the Front End Developer:
- At least 2 years’ experience using frameworks, ideally within a digital agency.
- A good eye for design detail and the ability to be creative with technical delivery.
- Self-motivation and an organised approach to meeting deadlines.
- Ability to communicate technical decisions to non-technical individuals.
- Passion for keeping up to date with the latest technology and development trends.
- Active interest in user experience and design.
- Capacity to juggle multiple projects efficiently.
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment.
- Growth mindset and energetic attitude.
- A team player through and through.
- Frameworks: Laravel, WordPress, etc.
- Platforms: Webflow, Hubspot, etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary – up to £45k
- Generous vacation time
- Remote working options
- Company pension
- Creative environment
- Happy hours
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Unlimited coins
- Attend global tech events (coming soon)
- Regular team events