Finance Administrator (Part-time) – £10.67 per hour
Do you have experience with Bookkeeping & Purchase ledger? Have you worked within a manufacturing environment? Would you like to work for a successful, stable and long-established business?
Working in the finance team alongside 6 other employees you will be responsible for supporting the team with a variety of finance functions such as expenses, petty cash, payroll & purchase ledger.
This brand-new opportunity offers an excellent salary of £10.67 per hour for 30 hours per week over 5 days, together with great company benefits such as; training, free parking, ½ day Fridays + much more, based in Ferndown.
Responsibilities of the Finance Administrator:
- Help Management Accountant with compiling data to analyse margins on machines sold.
- Help process expenses claims for travelling employees.
- Assist with petty cash administration
- Assist with other stock reporting routines when necessary.
- Provide cover for purchase ledger from time to time.
- Support Management Accountant with monthly data extraction processes to quantify, summarise and analyse costs
- Assist payroll administrator with processing expenses claims engineers; monitor subsistence spend per claim and produce a cost summary for each trip to help with margin analysis.
- Assist with entry of timesheets into database for production staff.
- Assist with petty cash administration and with other stock reporting routines when necessary.
- Prepare rolling analysis of payroll costs to support calculation of holiday pay.
Personal Attributes of the Finance Administrator:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Exposure to ERP systems in a manufacturing environment a distinct advantage
- Computer literate (Word & Excel)
- Methodical with great interpersonal skills
- Able to work 30 hours per week over 5 days
What’s in it for you?
- £10.67 per hour
- Hours = 30 hours per week – over 5 weekdays
- Pension scheme to which the Company contributes
- 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays (Pro Rata)
- Death in Service benefit (payable after qualifying period of one year). One times salary for 4 years from the 1st anniversary of employment. Two times salary thereafter.
- Free parking
- Free tea and coffee during breaks and lunch
- Sodexo benefits scheme – childcare vouchers; cycle to work; discounts at various national supermarkets and stores; employee assistance program.