Do you have experience within the joinery or Interiors Industries? This is an extremely exciting time to join a bespoke manufacturing company, working on some of the very top names in the worlds of design, architecture, restaurants, hotels & luxury boats!
You will be working as part of a highly experienced team. Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally, are key to this role, as is the ability to develop and nurture relationships. It is expected that you will be comfortable controlling and managing a varied work load from a demanding industry.
Working for a prestigious, stylish & successful company…. this fantastic opportunity offers a professional, friendly atmosphere, stunning purpose built factory/offices, structured career progression, free parking, and a salary of up to £50K – based in Poole.
The responsibilities of the Estimator:
- Preparing budget costs or full estimates from drawings and specification or drawings and bill of quantities, or verbal description from the Client in the most competitive manner to achieve maximum profitability for the Company.
- To maintain consistent and excellent service to meet and exceed the expectations of Clients.
- Preparation of sub-contract enquiries, receipt of sub-contract quotations, preparation of estimates and cost breakdowns for submission to Clients, in competitive tender and negotiated enquiries.
Personal Attributes of the Estimator:
- Knowledge of the high expectation associated with quality interior fit-out works is essential, as is a full appreciation of the commercial influences that emulate from fast track projects of a distinctly bespoke nature.
- Knowledge of Construction/Shopfitting/Interior Fit-out Industry
- Previous work experience within this Industry or relevant qualification
- Excellent communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary up to £50K depending on experience
- Mon – Friday
- Excellent working environment/offices
- Free Parking
- Working alongside a talented team
- Pension / Auto Enrolment