Are you an energetic, self motivated person looking to start a career in face to face sales whilst earning some serious money? This is your chance to join an independent, market leading Estate Agents and work alongside highly experienced Estate Agents covering both Sales & Lettings side of the business.
This brand new varied opportunity offers a fun, fast paced atmosphere, highly competitive salary £16k + OTE £26k and structured career path, based in Bournemouth.
Responsibilities of the Estate Agent (Trainee):
- Convincing prospective clients that your agency is the right one to handle their sale and agree the terms
- Arranging advertising to promote the property
- Sending out details of new properties on the market to people on your database
- Making appointments and showing buyers around a property
- Finding buyers in a position to proceed with purchase and willing to pay an acceptable price
- Referring buyers to mortgage arrangers for quotations and advice
Personal attributes of the Estate Agent (Trainee):
- Highly motivated, energetic, presentable, and extremely self motivated
- Money motivated and willing to work in a target driven environment
- Sales experience would be an advantage (although not essential)
- Must drive and have own vehicle
- Outstanding customer service skills with a confident telephone manner
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary £14k – £16k + OTE £26k
- Free parking
- Monthly company days out
- Sales incentives
- 1st class training provided
- Fun, energetic working environment
- Hours are 09:00 till 18:30 Monday to Friday and every other Saturday 9:00am till 17:00
- Full time – permanent position