Do you have Hydraulics experience? Are you an enthusiastic Engineer looking for a varied role, covering assembly, machining, finishing, inspecting, testing?
Working in a diverse team of 10 in the workshop; you will be responsible for reconditioning/building bespoke pumps & valves for the commercial & military sectors.
This rapidly expanding business has seen considerable growth over the past 4 years with exciting times ahead. This impressive opportunity offers circa £26K + overtime + company bonus + ½ day Fridays + Free Parking + Career progression + much more – Based in Upton, Poole.
Responsibilities of the Engineer:
- To inspect components during rebuild and repair/replace where necessary
- To work alongside the workshop team to complete tasks as efficiently as possible
- To adhere to company Policies and Procedures
- To respond promptly to requests/instructions in a timely manner and to carry out any reasonable ad hoc duties requested by the Workshop Manager
- Involves Inspection, Crack Detection (NDT), Testing ect
Personal Attributes of the Engineer:
- Must have knowledge of Hydraulics
- Knowledge of Pumps and Valves a distinct advantage
- An excellent understanding (and experience) of engineering
- Relevant Engineering qualifications
- A high level of attention to detail
- Self- motivated with the ability to work well within a team
- Positivity and determination
- Ability to undertake a challenge
What’s in it for you?
- Salary – circa £26K
- Hours = Mon–Thus 8am – 4:00pm and Friday 8am-12:30 pm
- Flexible working hours (37.5 hour per week)
- Overtime paid at 1.5 and double on Sundays
- Annual Bonus (5% of salary) payable March each year
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Xmas shut down (3/4 days)
- Fantastic working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent training
- Free Parking
- Location = Upton/Poole