Are you an Electronic Design Engineer? Do you want to work for world class solutions company at the forefront of technology?
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Electronics professional with CAD experience, who wishes to contribute and grow in this position with a clear & structured career path.
Working within a team of Design Engineers you will be responsible for the detailed design of mixed signal circuit boards (digital, analogue and circuit design).
This brand-new opportunity offers a salary of circa £42K, considerable progression opportunities, fantastic team atmosphere, Free Parking – based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Electronic Design Engineer:
- Detailed design of mixed signal circuit boards,
- Analogue, Digital and RF circuit design
- Creating& Modifying PCB layouts including multilayer, surface mount and conventional components, with regards to impedance matching and signal integrity requirements
- Updating and improving existing hardware designs
- Integrating hardware designs with the related mechanical designs.
- Generating Design Specifications and Test documentation
- Good appreciation of EMC, ensuring designs incorporate counter measures
- Writing simple test routines to exercise new designs.
- Resolving hardware problems reported by other departments
- Providing technical oversight and design authority
- Ensuring designs meet relevant customer, environmental, EMC and safety requirements
Personal Attributes of the Electronic Design Engineer:
- A degree in Electronic Engineering or similar.
- A minimum of five years’ experience of electronic hardware design (ideally a commercial environment).
- Experience with CAD/CAM software
- Enthusiastic/ Energetic
- Honest team player/communicates openly to deliver progress
- Likes to make a difference, and improve the status quo
- Value engineering oriented, driven by process and documentation
- Driven to deliver ‘right first time’ on time, budget and quality
What’s in it for you?
- Salary – circa £42K
- Free parking
- Pension Contributions
- Life Assurance
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Friendly/sociable working environment
- Hours are 37 ½ hour week
REF: Electronic Design Engineer – Poole