This is the perfect chance for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a Market leading, innovative, high quality manufacturer. Working in a small team of 5, you will work on a wide range of cutting-edge, bespoke, product and feature lighting for the aviation industry.
Working for a prestigious company, in fantastic modern purpose-built offices; this opportunity offers a highly competitive salary of circa £35K, early finish on Fridays & Free Parking– Based in Bournemouth.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Design Engineer;
- Provide approved modification and manufacturing designs and specialist design advice on electrical and electronic products and processes used on customer fleets.
- Pay rigorous attention to safety and airworthiness issues and delegate as appropriate.
- The Senior Electrical Engineer, in conjunction with Principal Engineering staff, will liaise and negotiate as necessary with OEMs, regulatory authorities, vendors, suppliers and customers on technical matters and assist project leaders and management on commercial matters.
- Provide motivation, guidance and coaching to employees and reinforce high standards about performance, safety, customer service and adherence to company values.
- Support the ongoing commercial viability of the business by contributing effectively to product developments.
Personal Attributes of the Electrical Design Engineer;
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience in a similar industry such as Transportation; Rail/Aviation/Marine/Automotive
- Good understanding of engineering and reading specifications
- Experience with lighting product a distinct advantage
- Relevant industry qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Customer friendly disposition and a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to quickly grasp and execute duties with minimal verbal instruction.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary on offer of circa £35K D.O.E
- Hours: 8.00am till 4.30 pm – Finish at 1pm on Fridays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Canteen Facilities
- Brand new purpose-built building
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Closed at xmas