This is the perfect chance for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a Market leading, innovative, high quality manufacturer. Working in a small team of 5, you will work on a wide range of cutting-edge, bespoke, product and feature lighting for the aviation industry.
Working for a prestigious company, in fantastic modern purpose-built offices; this opportunity offers a highly competitive salary of up to £30K, early finish on Fridays & Free Parking– Based in Bournemouth.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Design Engineer;
- Provide approved modification and manufacturing designs and specialist design advice on electrical and electronic products and processes used on customer fleets.
- Pay rigorous attention to safety and airworthiness issues.
- Support the ongoing commercial viability of the business by contributing effectively to product developments.
Personal Attributes of the Electrical Design Engineer;
- Relevant industry qualifications
- Experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of engineering and reading specifications
- Experience with lighting products a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Customer friendly disposition and a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to quickly grasp and execute duties with minimal verbal instruction.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary on offer of up to £30K D.O.E
- Hours: 8.00am till 4.30 pm – Finish at 1pm on Fridays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Canteen Facilities
- Brand new purpose-built building
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Closed at xmas