Working in a small team of 5 Electrical Designers, you will work on a wide range of cutting-edge, bespoke, product and feature lighting for the aviation industry.
Working for a prestigious company, in fantastic modern purpose-built offices; this Electrical Design opportunity offers a highly competitive salary, half day on Fridays & Free Parking– Based in Bournemouth.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Design Engineer;
- Responsible for production of electrical systems drawings to meet customer/integrator requirements.
- Responsible for production of electrical systems documentation, including load analysis, Test Plans/Reports, Technical Specifications.
- Responsible as technical interface/point of contact between the Mechanical design, Stress, certification depts. and electrical team to aid drawings/documents to flow through design efficiently.
- Provide, if requested any requested support to the Lead design engineer at customer/integrator reviews.
- Responsible for regular electrical systems drawing programme reporting to the Lead Engineer.
Skills & Characteristics of the Electrical Design Engineer;
- Experience in a similar position
- Good understanding of engineering and reading specifications
- Experience with lighting product a distinct advantage
- Relevant industry qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Customer friendly disposition and a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to quickly grasp and execute duties with minimal verbal instruction.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary on offer D.O.E
- Hours: 8.00am till 4.30 pm – Finish at 1pm on Fridays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Canteen Facilities
- Brand new purpose-built building
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Closed at xmas