If you come from a Technical/Manufacturing background – you do not want to miss this!!!!!!
This is the perfect chance for a high level Customer Service professional to join a Market leading, innovative, high quality manufacturer. Working within a enthusiastic team of 4, you will be responsible for aftermarket Customer enquiries, quotations & identifying upselling opportunities.
Working for a prestigious company, in fantastic modern purpose built offices; this opportunity offers a highly competitive salary of up to £30K, early finish on Fridays & Free Parking– Based in Bournemouth.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative/Sales Administrator;
• Receiving requests for quotation
• Providing quotations
• Follow up of quotations to closure of opportunity
• Receiving orders and entering on business systems
• Providing feedback to customers in respect of delivery status
• Identification and follow up of additional opportunities as they arise
• Perform other duties as required.
• Liaison with internal supply chain on a day to day basis
Personal Attributes of the Customer Service Representative/Sales Administrator;
- Experience in a similar position – ideally in a Technical environment
- Knowledge in manufacturing/engineering a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Customer friendly disposition and a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to quickly grasp and execute duties with minimal verbal instruction.
- Good mathematical skills required.
- Computer literacy a must.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary on offer – up to £30K
- Hours: 8.00am til 4.30 pm – Finish at 1pm on Fridays
- Occasional “out of hours” cover – PAID – on a Rota basis
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Canteen Facilities
- Brand new purpose built building
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Closed at xmas