Working within the finance processing team, your day will be made up of; inbound calls from our Surveyors and Account Managers who will put you in touch with the customer to run through a finance application together with coordinating tasks such as scheduling installations/chasing documents/registering warranties etc
You will join a highly successful local heating organisation who have recently partnered with one of the UK’s award-winning utilities companies and now wish to take this business to the next level. Working in a team within an open plan office of currently 40 staff, this could not be a more exciting time to join this Bournemouth based company!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service:
- Answering inbound calls from Surveyors and Account Managers, and running through finance applications with our customers to maximise sales;
- Customers unable to be put through immediately to the Finance Team, call back at convenient times to run through their finance application;
- Working closely within Finance Providers to understand reasons for any finance referrals and declines;
- Chasing outstanding finance documentation;
- Scheduling of installations and management of Engineer diaries when needed.
- Follow FCA guidelines to ensure customers are advised correctly and treated fairly;
- Registering Gas Safe certificate and registering customer boiler warranties.
Skills & Characteristics of the Customer Service:
- Previous Customer Service experience within an Inbound/Outbound office environment
- Be able to communicate in a professional manner both on the telephone and email
- High attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A great team player.
What’s in it for you?
As well as working within a relaxed, modern and fun environment, you will also benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary between £18k
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday – Choice of 8am – 5pm OR 10am – 7pm
- + 1 Saturday a month (9am-1pm) paid at double time on top of your salary
- Pay reviews based upon excellent performance
- Early probation for employees who excel
- Personal development and progression
- Company Pension Scheme;
- 28 Days annual leave entitlement (including Bank Holidays);
- Regular social / team bonding activities, such as BBQ’s on the beach,
- Football team and nights out paid for by the MD!
- For those employees who wish to continually develop their skills and experience, this company offer cross training in different areas of the business.