Latest Jobs

Position Filled
Bournemouth   |  20 February 2020
Customer Service – Bournemouth – £18k – £19k
Bournemouth £18k - £19k

You do not want to miss this!

Do you have exceptional customer service skills? Do you have a good telephone manner and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?

Working within a team of 10 Customer Service Advisors, your day will be made up of 70% inbound customer enquires with remaining 30% responding to queries, liaising with engineers and completing admin tasks.

You will join a highly successful local heating organisation who have recently partnered with one of the UK’s award-winning utilities companies and now wish to take this business to the next level. Working in a team within an open plan office of currently 40 staff, this could not be a more exciting time to join this Bournemouth based company!

Responsibilities of the Customer Service:

  • Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
  • Identify customers’ needs, clarify information and direct call to appropriate department
  • Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
  • Keep records of all conversations on the advanced CRM database

Skills & Characteristics of the Customer Service:

  • Previous Customer Service experience
  • Enjoys talking to customers and building rapport;
  • High attention to detail
  • Thrives in a fast-paced environment
  • A great team player.

What’s in it for you?

As well as working within a relaxed, modern and fun environment, you will also benefit from the following:

  • Salary £18k / £19k
  • 40 hours per week Monday to Friday – Choice of 8am – 5pm OR 9am – 6pm OR 10am – 7pm
  • + 1 Saturday a month (9am-1pm) paid at double time on top of your salary
  • Pay reviews based upon excellent performance
  • Early probation for employees who excel
  • Personal development and progression
  • Company Pension Scheme;
  • 28 Days annual leave entitlement (including Bank Holidays);
  • Regular social / team bonding activities, such as BBQ’s on the beach,
  • Football team and nights out paid for by the MD!
  • For those employees who wish to continually develop their skills and experience, this company offer cross training in different areas of the business.

Apply For This Job
Office Support, Accounting & Finance