Working within a team of 10 Customer Service Advisors, your day will be made up of 70% inbound customer enquires with remaining 30% responding to queries, liaising with engineers and completing admin tasks.
You will join a highly successful local heating organisation who have recently partnered with one of the UK’s award-winning utilities companies and now wish to take this business to the next level. Working in a team within an open plan office of currently 40 staff, this could not be a more exciting time to join this Bournemouth based company!
Responsibilities of the Customer Service:
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information and direct call to appropriate department
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations on the advanced CRM database
Skills & Characteristics of the Customer Service:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Enjoys talking to customers and building rapport;
- High attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A great team player.
What’s in it for you?
As well as working within a relaxed, modern and fun environment, you will also benefit from the following:
- Salary £18k / £19k
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday – Choice of 8am – 5pm OR 9am – 6pm OR 10am – 7pm
- + 1 Saturday a month (9am-1pm) paid at double time on top of your salary
- Pay reviews based upon excellent performance
- Early probation for employees who excel
- Personal development and progression
- Company Pension Scheme;
- 28 Days annual leave entitlement (including Bank Holidays);
- Regular social / team bonding activities, such as BBQ’s on the beach,
- Football team and nights out paid for by the MD!
- For those employees who wish to continually develop their skills and experience, this company offer cross training in different areas of the business.