Latest Jobs

Position Filled
Bournemouth   |  7 January 2020
Complaints Handler / Customer Care – Bournemouth – £20k – £24k
Bournemouth - £20k - £24k

 You do not want to miss this!

Do you have strong experience dealing with Customer Complaints within a call centre environment? Do you have exceptional Customer Service skills together with a reserved, calm approach?

Working within a team of 10 Customer Care Agents, your day will be made up of 70% inbound customer complaints – with remaining 30% responding to queries, liaising with engineers and completing admin tasks.

You will join a highly successful local heating organisation who have recently partnered with one of the UK’s award-winning utilities companies and now wish to take this business to the next level. Working in a team within an open plan office of currently 40 staff, this could not be a more exciting time to join this Bournemouth based company!

Responsibilities of the Complaints Handler:

  • Working with an advanced bespoke CRM system taking inbound calls from customers for all inquiries.
  • Analyse all customer issues and assist to resolve all within required timeframe.
  • Coordinate with customers and ensure appropriate questioning to identify issues.
  • Maintain knowledge on all customer requirements and provide appropriate solutions.
  • Ensure optimal utilisation of all resources and resolve all issues.
  • Maintain accuracy of all data and verify same for all customer services.
  • Escalate all issues to management if required.
  • Administer and prioritise all customer tasks and ensure achievement of all deadlines within required timeframe.

Skills & Characteristics of the Complaints Handler:

  • STRONG experience in a Complaint handling role
  • Previous Customer Service experience within an Inbound office environment
  • Enjoys talking to customers and building rapport;
  • High attention to detail
  • Thrives in a fast-paced environment
  • A great team player.

 

What’s in it for you?

As well as working within a relaxed, modern and fun environment, you will also benefit from the following:

  • Competitive salary between £20k – £24k
  • 40 hours per week Monday to Friday – Choice of 8am – 5pm OR 9am – 6pm OR 10am – 7pm
  • + 1 Saturday a month (9am-1pm) paid at double time on top of your salary
  • Pay reviews based upon excellent performance
  • Early probation for employees who excel
  • Personal development and progression
  • Company Pension Scheme;
  • 28 Days annual leave entitlement (including Bank Holidays);
  • Regular social / team bonding activities, such as BBQ’s on the beach,
  • Football team and nights out paid for by the MD!
  • For those employees who wish to continually develop their skills and experience, this company offer cross training in different areas of the business.

Apply For This Job
Office Support, Accounting & Finance