We are looking for a commercially aware professional within the engineering/manufacturing environments looking to build a long-term career.
You will be the administrative support/coordinator to the Commercial team; controlling the offsite recharge data you will be providing accurate data in a timely manner whilst analysing this data to ensure opportunities with costing are identified Using Data Program techniques you will require strong mathematical and literacy skills.
Working for a prestigious company, in fantastic modern purpose-built offices; this opportunity offers a highly competitive salary of up to £28K, half day Fridays & Free Parking– Based in Bournemouth.
Responsibilities of the Commercial Administrator;
- Carry out all reasonable tasks as required by the line manager.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Compile, verify and sort information according to priorities to prepare source the data for final entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities where possible and check output
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations as necessary.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Engage with and keep records of customer interactions, process customer feedback and file documents
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks
- Keep information confidential.
Skills & Characteristics of the Commercial Administrator;
- Proven data entry, and administration experience.
- Good communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
- Good mathematical ability with an analytical mind.
- Must be organised with the ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Must be punctual with effective time management.
- Able to follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Good phone contact handling skills and active listening
- The ability to adapt and respond to different situations/characters.
- Proficient with MS Office, this should include word / excel etc.
- Trustworthy, with an eye for detail.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary on offer – up to £28K
- Hours: 8.00am til 4.30 pm – Finish at 1pm on Fridays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Canteen Facilities
- Brand new purpose built building
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Closed at xmas