Working in a fast-paced environment you will be responsible for Identifying cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company
This brand-new opportunity for a Cloud Architect offers a salary of up to £60k D.O.E, progression opportunities, fantastic team atmosphere, Free Parking – based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Cloud Architect:
- Identify cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Create a well-informed global cloud strategy and drive through the adoption process to the whole business (e.g. Product, Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams).
- Be the interface between the Platform (Infrastructure) Team and other relevant areas of the Business.
- Keep abreast of new technical trends which are likely to become mainstream.
- Work closely with CISO & IT security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Resolve technical issues arising during the project lifecycle and after release
- Provide technical sales support for new sales opportunities or initiatives
Personal Attributes of the Cloud Architect:
- Have proven experience building highly available, reliable cloud solutions.
- Experience of leading architectures through these stages of change, both technically and also from a support / mentoring perspective.
- Designed and built SaaS multi-tenant systems previously.
- Strong candidates will have working knowledge of good practices to ensure DevOps capabilities such as cloud native apps, blue / green deployments, canary rollouts etc
- In depth knowledge of cloud architecture patterns, principles and best practices.
- Have a working knowledge of at least one cloud provider and its associated IaC scripting language (this can include Ansible or Terraform)
What’s in it for you?
- Salary – up to £60 D.O.E
- Free parking
- Pension Contributions
- Life Assurance
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Friendly/sociable working environment
- Hours are 37 ½ hour week Monday – Friday
- Free tea & coffee AND Fresh Fruit
REF: Cloud Architect – Poole