This is the perfect chance for you to join a forward-thinking, industry-leading provider of intelligent retail marketing solutions.
Working within a passionate team of 10, you will be one of the main points of contact who manage the day-to-day interaction with key accounts & clients, in a fun, fast-paced, creative environment.
This fantastic opportunity offers modern offices, free coffee, free parking, discounted gym membership + many more befits!! Excellent salary of up to £30K based in Ferndown.
Responsibilities of the Client Services Executive:
• Field enquiries for print requirements from allocated customers, ensuring they are estimated in line with the commercials for that client and deliver the quote within the client SLA’s
• Negotiate press time and schedules with the production department, ensuring materials are available at the required time to hit the print slot
• Communicate key dates back to the client and ensure client compliance in order for the timeline to be adhered to
• Liaise with CAD and brief in any requirements to the required standard to ensure mock-ups are correct first time
• Co-ordinate all artwork received, checking for any errors prior to being sent to the studio
• Liaise with both Production, Finishing and Despatch to ensure the job progress is in line with expectations and delivery will be completed on time
• Report any issues, delays or client disappointments to the Account Manager immediately
• Work with the Account Manager to identify any improvements in the process which would deliver efficiencies either internally or for the client
• Produce accurate and cost-effective estimates
• Ensure client invoicing is completed within 48 hours of delivery of the goods
• Refer any issues raised by the client to the correct department for them to investigate and report back, ensuring the issue has been addressed to the client’s satisfaction
• Ensure all internal working processes are strictly complied with.
Personal attributes of the Client Services Executive:
• Building relationships with clients and colleagues
• A knowledge of projects within the print industry
• A knowledge of any of the following areas– creative, studio art-working, print and point of sale
• Great communications skills.
What’s in it for you?
• Salary: £25K – £30K depending on experience
• Clear career progression to Account Management
• Monday -Friday 8:45am – 5pm
• 23 days holiday + bank holidays
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Bike scheme
• Free Parking
• Free coffee & soft drinks
• Team nights out
• Discounted gym membership.