Are you looking for the next exciting step in your career? If this sounds like you and you are interested in working for a highly successful Insurance brokers which offers a competitive base salary of up to £24K – £28k, based in Ringwood – then please APPLY TODAY!!!
Responsibilities of the Claims Advisor:
Your main responsibilities will be to provide an in-house claims service to clients throughout the company, offering guidance, support and assistance to ensure client claims are processed to a satisfactory conclusion in a timely manner.
- Dealing with enquiries by telephone, email and in person from clients, colleagues and insurers, and respond within one business day.
- To work in line with established administration processes to ensure all documentation are accurately produced and distributed to clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with insurers, loss adjusters and other third parties to secure the most favourable outcome for the client.
- To negotiate with insurers to provide the best solution for clients, given legal and regulatory requirements.
- To ensure that customer service levels are implemented and maintained to a high level ensuring that team achieve results whereby at least 90% of clients are satisfied with the level of service provided
Personal Attributes of the Claims Advisor:
- Experience in Property claims
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding Customer Service experience
What’s in it for you?
- Salary – up to £24k – £28k
- Hours – Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5pm
- 25 days holiday
- Location – Ringwood
- New Offices, fantastic working environment with excellent career progression opportunities
If you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity and want to work for a fun, successful company with a fantastic vibe then please APPLY NOW!!