Do you have experience with Setting out/Joinery/Shopfitting/Interiors? This is an extremely exciting time for a highly skilled Setter-Out to join a bespoke manufacturing company, working on some of the very top names in the worlds of design, architecture, restaurants, hotels & luxury boats!! Working within a highly skilled team of approx 10 designers, this exciting new opportunity offers a professional, friendly atmosphere, purpose-built factory/offices, structured career progression, free parking & excellent salary of up to £38K, based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the CAD Draughtsman/Setter Out (Joinery):
- Producing setting-out drawings from designer / architect drawings for ultimate use as manufacturing drawings
- Organise the printing, collating, recording and monitoring of all drawings and related documents you receive for each project, e.g. from third parties
- Site Surveys at initial contract stage
- Clarify instructions received from in-house or from Client
- Ensure drawings and cutting sheets are produced and distributed in a timely manner
- Ensure any revisions / amendments are notified to the relevant individual(s) in a timely manner
- Communicate clear and precise instructions to others (in-house and third parties)
Personal Attributes of the CAD Draughtsman/Setter Out (Joinery):
- Experienced in AutoCAD design within Joinery/Shopfitting/Interiors/Setting out
- Passion for Setting Out
- Willing to learn and develop new skills such as Inventor/SolidWorks
What in it for you?
- Competitive salary – up to £38K depending on experience
- 22 days annual hols plus bank hols
- Christmas shutdown which equates to 2 full weeks in and around Christmas and the New Year.
- Std working hours 41.25hrs per wk. 8am to 5pm Mon-Fri.
- Pension with employer’s contribution.
- Life and injury insurance.
- Statutory sick pay & paternity pay
- Business travel expense reimbursed
- Tea & Coffee and hot beverage drinks and chilled water provided free to all office employees.
- Gateway to personal career progression in line with business objectives and goals.
- Automatic inclusion into the company annual pay review following completion of minimum of 12mths of service.
- Open door policy to allow creative approach to project delivery.
- Free Parking