We are offering you the chance to complete your Air conditioning F-GAS training (fully paid) and become a qualified Air conditioning Engineer – enabling you to install Boilers in the Winter and Air Conditioning Units in the Summer months.
Now is the perfect time to join one of the UK’s Leading Energy Companies (part of a leading FTSE 250 company) an ‘Awarding Winning’ and Trustpilot Excellent rated organisation with over 650,000 customers. A Green Home technology company, who supplies boilers, air to air heat pumps, electric vehicle charging and battery storage (Tesla PowerWall 2), and PV solar.
Having just received £2million in funding this business is experiencing considerable growth over the coming months, so there could not be a more exciting time to join!
Fantastic company benefits = Competitive salary £40k basic + bonus per install up to £55k/ New Company Van / Fuel Card / Parking Expenses Covered / Mobile Phone + much more…
You will be covering the Hampshire area within a radius of 1 hour.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Heating & Cooling Engineer:
- Worcester Bosh / Vaillant Boiler Installations
- Vertical & Horizontal Flues
- New GAS run installations
- Daikin Air to Air Heat Pumps
Experience / Key Skills required:
- At least 3 years experience with the Gas sector
- Understand manufacturer’s instructions, British Standards and GAS SAFE regulations
- Capable of delivering the highest levels of customer service
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive annual salary £40k
- Bonus per installation taking you up to £55k
- Full sponsored to complete your Air conditioning F-GAS training
- You will receive 28 days paid holiday (including Bank Holidays
- Auto-enrolment into the NEST government pension scheme
- Brand new company van
- Complete Racking and Van stock
- Fuel card and parking expenses covered
- Mobile phone
- Anton analysers, Hoover, PPE (including Gas Compliance kit) & additional power tools
- Renewal of ACS certificates following successful completion of probation
- Incentives for excellent Trust Pilot reviews
Our reputation for providing excellent service is readily reflected in the people that we employ. The successful candidate will enjoy a rewarding career, developing alongside a company with huge ambition.