Are you highly skilled with cloud such as AWS, Azure, Google? Do you have programming experience such as .NET, Java or Node?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Architect who can support the delivery of new strategic systems, products & services from cradle to grave worldwide.
This brand-new opportunity offers a salary of circa £65K D.O.E, progression opportunities, fantastic team atmosphere, Free Parking – based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Software Architect:
- Work with the team of Global architects to help develop guidelines for products around the world.
- Working within the above guidelines, determine system architecture and design options for products that you have responsibility for.
- To be able to create, lead and review system design documentation and test processes
- Advise and support the development and test teams, working within an agile environment to help them understand and implement solutions aligned with corporate product architectures and designs
- Coordination with internal and external technical experts and management, improving awareness of core products and project variations
- Provide technical leadership of core products and their realisation, ensuring that technical standards, documentation and processes are applied to all delivery artefacts
- Resolve technical issues arising during the project lifecycle and after release
- Provide technical sales support for new sales opportunities or initiatives
Personal Attributes of the Software Architect:
- Have proven experience building highly available, reliable cloud solutions.
- Be well versed in current design patterns and principles such as 12 factor app, SOLID etc.
- Strong candidates will have working knowledge of good practices to ensure DevOps capabilities such as cloud native apps, building the capability for blue / green deployments etc, feature switching etc
- Have worked on SaaS multi-tenant systems previously.
- In depth knowledge of cloud architecture patterns and principles (e.g. Microservices, 12 Factor app, Enterprise Integration Patterns) and best practices.
- Have a ‘T’ shaped knowledge of languages and frameworks; be an expert in one (preferably .NET) and have working knowledge of others. You should not shy away from new technologies and change, as it will be inevitable at some point.
- Have a working knowledge of at least one cloud provider and its associated IaC scripting language (this can include Terraform)
- Self-motivated, self-starting
- Instinctive problem solver
What’s in it for you?
- Salary – circa £65K
- Free parking
- Pension Contributions
- Life Assurance
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Friendly/sociable working environment
- Hours are 37 ½ hour week