Do you have knowledge of AlphaCAM? Do you have some experience with off-line programming?
Are you looking for a full-time programming opportunity within a Market leading, innovative, high quality manufacturer?
Working as part of a small team within the Production Engineering Dept, you will be using AlphaCAM Mill / Rout software to programme 3 axis CNC routers (Homag and Andi Stratos) which machine flat panel composite sandwich boards using 3D data (STEP files) from 3D CAD Systems (Catia V4 and V5, SolidEdge)
Working for a prestigious company, in fantastic modern purpose-built offices; this opportunity offers a highly competitive salary of up to £32K, early finish on Fridays, training, career progression & Free Parking– Based in Bournemouth.
Responsibilities of the AlphaCAM Programmer;
- Working in a team to support the CNC department
- Provide accurate programs for production
- To design tooling as required
- To liaise with planning dept
- To enter basic materials planning data on MTMS
Personal Attributes of the AlphaCAM Programmer;
- Strong experience of CNC off-line programming
- AlphaCAM experience
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Knowledge of composite machining would be an advantage
- Microsoft office, word / email
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary on offer – £30K – £32K
- Hours: 8.00am til 4.30 pm – Finish at 1pm on Fridays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Canteen Facilities
- Brand new purpose built building
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Closed at xmas