Administrator – up to £25K D.O.E
Do you have strong Excel skills? Have you worked on in-house databases before? This is the perfect chance for an enthusiastic and confident administrator to join a family run, leading wholesaler.
Supporting the Sales & Purchasing teams, this is a varied role where you will be responsible for all admin tasks such as maintaining the in-house database system, producing reports, invoicing and dealing with phone enquiries + much more
This new opportunity offers a fun, friendly & vibrant environment, a competitive salary of up to £25K D.O.E, Free Parking + flexible hours + great benefits – based in Ringwood.
Responsibilities of the Administrator:
- Creating new parts in SAP
- Comparing data in excel and producing reports
- Following up with suppliers on inbound deliveries
- Making stock adjustments
- Collating product information and inputting on to SAP system.
- Maintaining item & customer master data
- Answering telephone
- Closing sales orders
- Invoicing orders when goods are delivered
- Collating and claiming for short supplier deliveries
- Submitting product data to Amazon using vendor and seller central.
Personal Attributes of the Administrator:
- Experience in a similar position
- Intermediate excel
- ERP experience preferably SAP
- Confident communicator
- Numerate and literate
- Excellent attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- Salary – up to £25K D.O.E
- Career progression
- Free parking
- Monday–Friday 37.5 hours per week
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Holiday 25 Days inc Bank Holiday
- Free Parking
- Fantastic atmosphere
- Friendly, fun team
- Staff Discount (products at cost)