Supporting the Customer Service / Sales Admin team of 12, working in a fun, fast paced, varied role you will be responsible for: processing and managing all orders from receipt through to invoicing. This requires close liaison & strong Customer Service between the Sales team, Support group, and the customer at all times.
This brand-new role offers a salary of £20k, progression opportunities, fantastic team atmosphere, Free Parking – based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Sales & Service Administrator:
- Checking, validating and inputting all Parking new machine orders, including the production of Order Acknowledgements, Shipping Notices and Invoices.
- Managing the new machine order process, ensuring shipping dates and fulfillment of orders within the recognized lead times; negotiating urgent orders and working collaboratively to avert any poor service due to procurement or resource issues.
- Acting as the main interface between the Sales team and the customer, also managing external suppliers as necessary including building contractors and Couriers such as DHL.
- Raising formal complaints using the GR Tracker service which allows all faults to be logged and corrected. Managing this process through to a successful conclusion and providing source data for analysis and ongoing continuous improvement of services to the customer.
- Answering the telephone and handling calls in a polite and efficient manner, maintaining a high level of customer service at all times.
- Preparation of letters, memos, quotes and reports, using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and MFGPRO.
- Preparation and submission of month end reports where necessary and execution of month end procedures.
- General office duties inclusive of filing and mail despatch/distribution with observance of procedures.
Skills & Characteristics of the Sales & Service Administrator:
- Previous experience of service/sales administration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, internet, email and sales or service office practices
- Experience on Excel Pivot Tables a distinct advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Good organisation skills
What’s in it for you?
- Salary is up to £20k.
- 5 hour week -9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday per full year
- Free car parking on site
- Friendly / approachable team atmosphere
- Comprehensive canteen on site (offering hot/cold meals as well as beverages)
- Basic medical cover provided for all employees, following successfully completing their probation period (employees can pay to increase the cover)