Do you have strong Customer Service / Administration experience? Can you use Photoshop OR Adobe Illustrator? If so, then we want to hear from you TODAY!!!
Supporting the Customer Service / Sales Admin team of 12, working in a fun, fast paced, varied role you will be responsible for processing and managing simple orders, invoicing, preparing quotes, data entry, designing labels, preparing and laminating/cutting labels for dispatch to customers
This brand-new role offers a salary of circa £19k, progression opportunities, fantastic team atmosphere, Free Parking – based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Executive / Administrator:
- Raising orders through to invoicing for a variety of products including spares and repairs, making use of electronic files as far as possible and maintaining records to auditable standards at all times;
- Dealing with enquiries from customers and other internal departments by telephone and email;
- Preparing order acknowledgements, requesting purchase orders and updating systems and all associated records;
- Preparing quotes for Labels and designing them from Software specifications using Adobe Illustrator;
- Laminating labels and sending them out to the customer making sure the service is then invoiced for as soon as possible after completion;
- Updating spreadsheets and carrying out basic analysis; preparing basic spreadsheets to present information in an informative and constructive manner;
- Assisting with Maintenance Contracts sending warranty expiry notifications and updating systems to remove from warranty if a contract isn’t taken up by the customer;
- Assisting with Connectivity by reconciling data and making amendments to all the relevant systems as necessary; helping with invoicing by emailing, uploading on external portals and enveloping for the post;
- Preparation of letters, memos, emails, quotes and reports using Google, Excel, ASM, MFGPRO, Neptune, and LM4;
- Day to day general support of the Administration and Sales Support teams which may include any ad-hoc tasks relating to customer service and billing;
- General office duties inclusive of filing, archiving, emailing, collecting and preparing outgoing post, data input and dealing with less complex enquiries.
Skills & Characteristics of the Customer Service Executive / Administrator:
- Previous experience of working in sales office administration
- Confident with Photoshop OR adobe
- Experience win an Admin / Customer Service role
- Knowledge of Google, Excel (above basic), internet, G-mail and office practices – advantageous
- Well organised, attention to detail, problem solver, good communicator,
- Able to work under pressure, team player, flexible and quick to learn
What’s in it for you?
- Salary is up to £19k.
- 5 hour week -9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday per full year
- Free car parking on site
- Friendly / approachable team atmosphere
- Comprehensive canteen on site (offering hot/cold meals as well as beverages)
- Basic medical cover provided for all employees, following successfully completing their probation period (employees can pay to increase the cover)