This is the perfect chance for a strong administrator to join a Market leading, innovative, high quality manufacturer.
You will be the administrative support to the Aftermarket Account Managers within the product support team; working closely with other stakeholders to ensure timely customer quotes by the account management team.
This is initially a 6 months contract but due to current demands there is a high chance this could become permanent!
Working for a prestigious company, in fantastic modern purpose-built offices; this opportunity offers a highly competitive salary of £23K, early finish on Fridays & Free Parking– Based in Bournemouth.
Responsibilities of Administrator;
- Consolidating and recording Requests for Quotation (RFQ) from the Account management team
- Raising RFQs with purchasing and chasing all outstanding RFQ’s
- Raising Quotation header lines on MRP, ready for account manager use
- Updating the Quotation on MRP at order entry point
- Maintaining the SharePoint RFQ and WIP Expedite list to ensure accurate reporting
- Providing feedback to the Account Managers in respect of RFQ status
- Perform other duties as required; order loading, scanning, filing etc
Skills & Characteristics of the Administrator;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Friendly disposition and a positive “self-motivator”
- Ability to quickly grasp and execute duties with minimal verbal instruction.
- Computer literate; Excel and SharePoint knowledge preferential
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent salary on offer – £23K
- 6-month contract but could be extended/permanent
- Hours: 8.00am til 4.30 pm – Finish at 1pm on Fridays
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Canteen Facilities
- Brand new purpose built building
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Closed at xmas