Do you have experience of Service / Warranty / Sales / Maintenance Administration? Can you demonstrate high levels of customer service? This is the perfect chance for an enthusiastic, confident Administrator to join well-established, rapidly growing engineering company.
Working within the administration team you will be responsible for managing the warranty & maintenance contracts with the customers, actioning all requests from receipt right through to invoicing ensuring a high level of customer service at all times.
Working for a Global Engineering company, this opportunity offers a fantastic salary of up to £20K with progression opportunities, training, & Free Parking, based in Poole.
Responsibilities of the Sales & Service Administrator:
- Track warranty periods of new machines, contacting customers to notify end of warranty period and offering a maintenance agreement.
- Prepare maintenance quotations, move machines from warranty to contract or non-contract status as appropriate, invoice accordingly.
- Maintain up to date records on databases; ASM and SASA for customer maintenance contracts and provide information to customers in a professional and clear manner. Data to be used to produce a schedule of charges to accompany larger invoices and so encourage timely payment of charges e.g., NCP & ECP.
- Prepare annual maintenance renewal letters, including formal notification of the relevant RPI increase.
- Maintain connectivity records. Invoice all connectivity charges on a monthly, quarterly, half -yearly or annual basis as appropriate.
- Answer telephone and handle enquiries in a polite and efficient manner, maintaining a high level of customer service at all times.
- Prepare letters, memos, quotes and reports, using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, ASM, and MFGPRO.
- Prepare and submit end of month reports to Service Managers and run month end procedures.
- Day to day support of the administration team.
- General office duties including filing and mail despatch/distribution, in line with office procedures.
Personal Attributes of the Sales & Service Administrator:
- Previous experience of service/sales administration and customer telephone and email interface
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, internet, Gmail and sales or service office practices
- Good interpersonal skills – both written and verbal
- Team player
- Good organisation skills
What’s in it for you?
- Salary – £17K – £20K
- Free parking
- Pension Contributions
- Life Assurance
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Friendly/sociable working environment
- Hours are 37 ½ hour week
- Permanent Position