Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant? Do you have SAP experience? If your looking for a part time Accounts role in Poole then we want to hear from you.
This rapidly expanding Engineering company has seen considerable growth over the past 4 years with exciting times ahead. Working in a small accounts team of 2 this brand-new opportunity offers a friendly, relaxed, mature work environment.
The ideal candidate will be available Mon – Thur 10am – 2pm and Fri 9am-1 (flexible for the right candidate) + Free Parking + fantastic company benefits – Based in Upton, Poole.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant:
- Maintaining spreadsheets for the department
- Managing petty cash
- Working with sales / purchase ledger
- Credit control
- Preparation of accounts
- Managing the department’s post
- Writing and handling cheques
- Processing sales orders
- Reconciliation of finance accounts
- Processing invoices & expense forms
- Following and using Accounts systems
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Working closely with individuals across the business at all levels
Skills & characteristics of the Accounts Assistant:
- MUST have SAP experience
- Enthusiastic, committed and a fast learner with previous experience of a busy environment
- Computer literate with an aptitude for numbers
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping and accountancy procedures
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with individuals across departments and liaise with external customers and contacts
- Solid organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a varied workload
What’s in it for you?
- Salary –£25k
- Hours = Mon–Thus 10am – 2pm and Fri 9am -1pm (Ideally but can be flexible)
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Xmas shut down (3/4 days)
- Fantastic working environment
- Free Parking
- Location = Upton/Poole