Do you have experience in Sales/Account Management? Are you looking for a varied role of Account Management, Up-selling & Sales Administration? This is the perfect chance for a passionate professional looking for a position where they can delivery exceptional service to luxury high-end clients!!!
Working in a team of 4 driven account managers within one of the largest independent wholesalers in the UK – You will be responsible for managing the company’s largest prestigious accounts alongside your own dedicated Field Sales Rep! You will be the first point of contact to existing customers, dealing with queries, processing orders, sourcing products & building strong client relationships through regular contact whilst increasing client spend.
This fantastic opportunity offers a sociable working environment, fun atmosphere, competitive salary of up to £25k + £5k OTE, Free Parking + much more! – based in Ringwood.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- To ensure pro-active telephone calls are maintained, logged and followed-up at the agreed levels, and to include up-selling to existing customers.
- Targets which will include pro-active telephone calls as well as sales targets with field sales representatives must be achieved.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letters or face to face, including handling customer complaints, enquiries or any crises which may arise.
- Solve any problems, such as delivery problems that may arise reaching a beneficial outcome for the company as well as the customer.
- Keep accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers and produce written information for customers with the use of computer packages.
- Advising and updating your field representative of any potential problems which may require him/her to visit external customers.
- Be self-motivated, and able to work accurately and have an eye for detail.
- Being able to plan and organise your workload ensuring that core customers are contacted weekly as well as putting time aside for new customers and any queries that may arise.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to develop and increase our product range into customers.
- Full communication and co-operation with other staff members is essential to ensure the Company is working as a team to achieve desired results.
Skills & Characteristics of the Account Manager:
- Proven Sales or Account Management experience
- Managing large customer accounts is an advantage
- Experience within Hospitality/Catering/Care homes is an advantage
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary up to £25k + £5K OTE
- Mon- Friday 8:00am – 5:30pm
- Free Parking
- Clear Progression plan to Field Sales (if desired)
- 20 days holiday+ Bank Holidays (+additional holiday for 2 & 5 years of service)
- Pension Auto-enrollment after probation
- Friendly working environment
- Staff Xmas Party
- Regular Social Event
- Products available at cost
REF: SALES- ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT- POOLE – BOURNEMOUTH – RINGWOOD