Do you have excellent relationship building skills? Do you want to work in a targeted Account Manager role which offers an easy achievable OTE?
You will join a highly successful local heating organisation who have recently partnered with one of the UK’s award-winning utilities companies and now wish to take this business to the next level. Working in a new team within an open plan office of currently 40 staff, this could not be a more exciting time to join this Bournemouth based company!
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Once our customers have been provided with our competitive quote, you will call them to follow up the Surveyors visit, they will be expecting your call;
- Answer any questions they have and make required changes to match what the customer is looking, all technical training will be provided;
- Use any additional benefits and discounts to overcome potential objections;
- Establish when would be a convenient date to install their boiler and pass through to the Finance Team to get their application started.
Skills & Characteristics of the Account Manager:
- Previous Sales experience
- Enjoys talking to customers and building rapport;
- Motivated by exceeding targets and earning good commission;
- Has a passion for sales and a hunger for being the best;
- A great team player.
What’s in it for you?
As well as working within a relaxed and fun environment, you will also benefit from the following:
- Competitive salary between £20k – £24k + realistic OTE £32k/£35k
- Uncapped commission
- Pay reviews based upon excellent performance;
- Early probation for employees who excel;
- Personal development and progression;
- Company Pension Scheme;
- 28 Days annual leave entitlement (including Bank Holidays);
- Regular social / team bonding activities, such as BBQ’s on the beach,
- Football team and nights out paid for by the MD!
- 44 hours per week 9am -7pm Monday – Thursday & Fridays 9am – 6pm
- For those employees who wish to continually develop their skills and experience, this company offer cross training in different areas of the business. If you wanted to become diverse within your sales role, they can offer training and development within new business, account management and after service upselling.