You will be working in a fun, diverse team of 7 in a busy customer facing Account Handler role. Responsible for developing and maintaining a portfolio of clients that encourages long term relationships, encompassing new business, renewals and adjustments, through client contact, and the preparation of presentations and the maintenance of manual and IT-based office systems.
Working for a highly successful Insurance broker, this fantastic opportunity offers excellent salary of up to £26,500K + Free parking + bonus for exceeding targets + excellent company benefits, based in Westbourne.
The responsibilities of the Account Handler:
- To realise individual sales targets through the achievement of renewal figures, self-monitoring individual sales activity to ensure all avenues are maximised.
- To ensure that customer service levels are implemented and maintained to a high level ensuring that team achieve results whereby at least 90% of clients are satisfied with the level of service provided.
- To ensure that there are no more than 1% complaints per month for the department.
- Ensure that insurance and risk management needs are fully met to the satisfaction of clients and the team.
- To ensure that full presentations are sent out to market and are actively managed to ensure the best premium and level of cover are obtained for the needs of the client.
- Ensure that all clients are appropriately informed of all matters relating to their insurance in a timely manner and in accordance with FCA guidelines, accurately presenting recommendations and options to clients.
- To encourage long term relationships with our clients ensuring that a minimum renewal retention rate of 90% is obtained.
- To be working towards or achieved the Certificate in Insurance.
Personal Attributes of the Account Handler:
- Experience of Personal Lines Insurance such as Motor/Home/Property/Travel etc
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary up to £26,500K
- Bonus payable for exceeding targets
- Mon – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30 am – 12:30pm
- Free Parking
- Holiday – 25 days a year Jan – Dec
- Pension – Auto Enrolment (employer 6% , employee 2%)
- Support to pursue professional qualifications