Working in a team of 14 you will be responsible for providing call handling and basic 1st line support to customers, ensuring you provide the highest level of customer service. Responsible for accurately logging new queries and updating existing queries, communicating with the rest of the Support Department to keep Support Analysts and customers up to date on the progress of tickets.
This leading software solutions provider offers, huge potential with opportunities to progress into a 2nd or 3rd line role, regular pay increases, free parking, starting salary of up to £18K & excellent benefits – based in Poole.
|Responsibilities of the 1st Line – IT Support:
- Logging new tickets and keeping existing tickets up to date.
- Acquiring updates from Support Analysts on existing tickets and feeding information back to the customer.
- Providing a quick first response to customers.
- Providing basic 1st line support, resolving tickets at the point of logging where possible.
- Communicating with the department when high priority tickets are logged and/or when tickets are chased.
- Relaying updates from Support Analysts to customers.
- Setting customer expectations in terms of timescales and required actions.
- Maintaining account and customer records within the CRM system.
- Recommending new knowledgebase articles and suggesting edits to existing articles based on tickets being logged.
- Establishing ‘support tunnel’ connections to customer sites.
- Applying patches to customer systems.
- Providing technical services to set up new PC’s and printers
Skills & Characteristics of the 1st Line – IT Support:
- Related IT education and/or experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience in working on a support desk an advantage
- Experience in working with CRM/ERP systems also an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: £18K
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00-5.30pm
- Free parking
- Holidays = 22 days + Bank Holidays
- Company Performance Bonus
- Individual Performance Bonus for nominated Employees
- Career Progression with structure pay increases
- Regular team social events
- Christmas Party + Christmas bonus
- Birthday Gift
- Paternity Scheme
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Breakdown Cover
- Death in Service
- Free tea & coffee AND Fresh Fruit