Are you looking for a service desk role within a highly successful retail technology solutions business?
Working in a team of 10 you will be responsible for inbound 1st line support to a range of high-end retail customers across the UK.
This rapidly expanding business offers, huge potential with their structured 12-month career plan leading to 2nd & 3rd line roles, quirky modern offices, chill out zone, café, free coffee, parking together with an excellent salary of up to £25K based in Loughton.
Responsibilities of the 1st Line Helpdesk:
- The delivery and support to a range of different customers in the Retail industry ranging in various vertical markets such as apparel, jewellery, footwear plus many more
- Ensure all support calls are to be logged and up to date via our in-house ticketing system.
- Dealing with issues quickly and effectively, and escalating service requests to Line 2 when required.
- Report to the Helpdesk Managers each day, ensuring problems are effectively communicated across all levels.
Skills & Characteristics of the 1st Line Helpdesk:
- Exposure to a helpdesk working environment
- Knowledge of EPOS support
- Experience with POS hardware i.e. receipt printers, touch screens, all in one units, stock take scanners, credit card devices a distinct advantage
- Quick learn, eager to learn and hard working
- Ability to provide clear and concise documentation and record information in the service desk system. Create Help Guides, Knowledgebase documents, and change documents.
- Excellent customer focus and ability to build rapport.
- Highly motivated, driven by the achievement of agreed objectives.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: up to £25K depending on experience
- Increase in salary once formal training completed
- Team incentives
- Career Progression
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00-5.30pm
- Some paid out of hours work (rota basis)
- Free parking
- Holidays = 28 days
- Regular team social events
- Modern office/Chill out Zone/Cafe
- Free tea & coffee